Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Let's get it started in here!

I know that this is pretentious, and at the very least, cliche, but I've kind of been anhelando to start a blog for awhile now, so here we go! This is my excuse--I'm going to live in Puebla, Mexico for 6 months to volunteer with the JUCONI program (http://www.juconi.org.mx/). Whenever I am out of the country...or out of Provo, really, I feel the windows of my soul flying open with understanding and "the ears of my ears awake" like e.e cummings says. So this will be the documents of those experiences. I know I'm cheating and starting a little early since I don't leave till September 15th, but I was just too excited! Les dejo on the eve of this great adventure!

1 comment:

Madelyn said...

Wow that's sounds like quite an adventure! I really enjoyed reading the above stories. So amazing!