Monday, October 19, 2009

She was listening for the angels just like me

4 years ago today was the beginning! I can't believe how much time has swirled by since then, I can't even acknowledge all the changes before they rush past. I still cling to commemorating the important days though. Morena, todavia estas conmigo? Me accompanas en lo que tengo que enfrentar ahora?





3 comments:

Maewhey said...

You've grown so much....I'm glad to have shared a portion of it with you. You have such a beautiful mind and a pure heart, I'm honored to have you as a sister.

The Kradolfers said...

Rachel, I never took you as a Jodi dress kind of sister. It's okay though, I had the same one and I'm sure you put it to good use...I bought one at the MTC and it got retired almost as soon as I got to Germany. I had a Germany moment today when we were singing "We are all Enlisted" today in RS. The German words came in my mind and caught me off gaurd a little and I missed it. It was nostalgic and bright. I think we go back to our missions throughout life if only in thought and it will always stay with us. It is a part of you, so just remember that its always with you.

The Kradolfers said...

i just re-read my post and saw all the repetitiveness. My apologies! I hope you got the message anyway :)